- 2½ lbs red potatoes or gold cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 cup crispy crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Additional chopped parsley and scallions for garnish optional
- Pour 1½ cups of water in to the Instant Pot. Place cubed potatoes in the Silikong Steamer Basket and lower steamer basket onto the steam rack. Add the eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel, select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and set the Instant Pot timer for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quickly release the pressure.
- Remove the eggs and place them in an ice bath. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of vinegar over the potatoes and allow them to cool.
- Keep the eggs in the ice bath for 5 minutes, then peel and chop them.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Mix in the celery, scallion and parsley.
- Fold in the cooked potatoes, chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, parmesan and pepper. Season to taste.
- Serve chilled and garnished with additional chopped parsley and scallions (optional).