- 1 case sausage
- ½ lb. raw shrimp large
- 1 lb. chicken cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 3 medium bell peppers finely diced
- 1 tbsp. creole seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cup rice
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Set pot to sauté mode to heat oil.
- Add chicken, creole seasoning and salt to heated oil. Brown chicken, remove and set aside.
- Place onions and bell peppers in pot. Cook until translucent.
- Return chicken to pot. Add rice, crushed tomatoes and chicken broth. Mix well.
- Cover and set pot to rice (high pressure at 12 minutes)
- Quick release. Add sausage in a layer on top of rice. Then place shrimp in a layer on top of sausage.
- Set pot to cook on manual mode for 2 minutes.
- Once cooking is done, natural or quick release. Fluff rice, mixing sausage and shrimp well with rice.