Sun Dried Tomatoes, Basil, and Feta Cheese Egg-Bites
Sun-Dried Tomatoes Egg-Bites
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- Add 1 cup water to the inner pot.
- Add eggs, feta cheese, and cottage cheese to a blender and process until smooth (about 30 seconds). Add diced sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Give it a quick pulse to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the compartments of the silicone egg-bite molds, tightly cover with the Silikong lid.
- Place the silicone mold into the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and be sure that the vent is set to sealing. Press the STEAM button and set the timer to 10 minutes. It will take about 5 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to full pressure, then the display will show a countdown timer.
- Once the cooking time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then release any remaining pressure before opening the Instant Pot.
- Remove the silicone mold from the Instant Pot and allow the egg bites to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.