Steamed Shrimps and Asparagus
Instant Pot Steamed Shrimps and Asparagus
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp frozen or fresh
- bunch of asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot and insert the silicone steamer basket
- Place the asparagus inside the steamer basket in a single layer and place the shrimp on top of the asparagus.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the shrimp and then season with the Cajun seasoning (or your seasoning of choice).
- Cover and lock the lid.
- Select “Steam” mode and set for 1 minutes (or 2 for frozen shrimp). Select “Low Pressure”. Make sure to set the valve to “Sealing” position.
- When it beeps, allow quick release and carfully open the lid. Enjoy! 🙂