Instant Pot Churro Bites
Pressure Cooker Churro Bites
Pressure cooker churro bites are delicious for dessert or breakfast on the go! Cinnamon and sugar coated baked churros, not fried, in your Instant Pot.
Servings: 14 Egg-Bites
- 1 box cinnamon muffin mix Krusteaz
- 3/4 tbsp cinnamon topping
- 4 tbsp brown sugar topping
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup brown sugar mix packet included in the box
- 1 tbsp sugar topping
- Mix cake mix, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, eggs, 3/4 cup of the brown sugar mix in the packet that is included in your muffin mix box, and buttermilk until smooth.
- Spray your Silikong egg molds with a bit of non-stick spray and fill your cups 3/4 of the way full. Add 1.5 cups water into your pot and put the mold inside.
- Cover the Silikong molds with a lid and carefully stack the molds inside slight offset so that the cups are not directly on top of each other.
- Close lid and steam valve.
- Set Instant Pot or another pressure cooker to high pressure for 12 minutes. Allow to naturally release all steam.
- Remove egg mold and take off the lid.
- Allow cooling for just a few minutes, until you can pick up the mold.
- Gently push on the bottom of each hole to pop out each churro bite.
- Add 4 tbsp. brown sugar on to a plate or bowl and roll each churro bite into it so they are coated, will stick to outside.
- Mix remaining 1/2 tbsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp sugar into a bowl and sprinkle on top of each one generously. Enjoy!