- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts cut in bite-sized chunks
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin ground or whole
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger ground or finely chopped
- 1 can coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small can of tomato sauce optional
- Turn pot to sauté mode. Place cumin and ginger in dry pot. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Do not let ingredients brown.
- Add oil and onion, sauté until translucent.
- Add chicken, salt and curry powder stir to mix all ingredients well, half cooking chicken.
- Pour coconut milk and stir. Add tomato sauce to reduce spice if you wish.
- Cover, lock pressure cooker and set to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.