Instant Pot Apple Cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 orange
- 7 apples
- 1½ cups fresh cranberries
- ¼-½ cup sugar
- Place the Silikong Steamer Basket inside the pot.
- Slice the apples and half of the orange to chunks and place them inside the basket.
- On the top place the cranberries, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and sugar and cover it with water until the fruits are completely covered with water.
- Close the lid and make sure it’s on the “Sealing” mode.
- Press “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When the pot is done, quickly release it.
- Use a potato masher to chop and stir the fruits inside the basket until you get all of the juices out of them.
- Hold the strainer above the pot and keep smashing the fruits until you get the last juices out of them.
- Leave the apple cider inside the instant pot on the “Keep Warm” function so you will be able to serve it warm right from the pot anytime you want.