Cooked Broccoli + Cheddar Cheese
Cooked Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese
Servings: 7 Egg-Bites
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked broccoli chopped
- Add 1 cup water to Instant Pot.
- Add eggs, cheddar cheese and cottage cheese to a blender and process until smooth (about 30 seconds). Add cooked broccoli and give it a quick pulse to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the compartments of the Silikong mold, cover it with its silicone lid or aluminum foil.
- Lower the Silikong mold into the Instant Pot. It’s a bit of a tight squeeze, but with the 6-quart Instant Pot, it fit perfectly.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and be sure that the vent is set to sealing. Press the STEAM button and set the timer to 10 minutes. It will take about 5 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to full pressure, then the display will show a countdown timer.
- Once the cooking time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then release any remaining pressure before opening the Instant Pot.
- Remove the Silikong mold from the Instant Pot and allow the egg bites to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
These Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Microwave for 30 seconds when ready to eat. They can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes.